Nelson Talkz Welcomes Newcomers



              WELCOME  NELSON TALKZ FACEBOOK PAGE NEWCOMERS

I am grateful for this facebook page, at least there can be a public record.

They say one has vivid life memories of some events,  for my generation I believe it was the news
of President Kennedy's assassination.  I was in grade 8 recess on the school grounds and the word
was being spread, it 

For me, another, driving past Kootenay Tractor and hearing Carmen Proctor on the radio
saying the city was thinking of a Community Solar Garden on Nelson mtn., I almost drove 
off the road!!!


This began my descent into discovering this cities dishonesty, deception, lack of accountability and transparency.  With not one instance of any assistance to questions being answered by any councilor.

Simply put, things don't look right to me in this city.

I am a retired electronics engineering technologist supervisor from possibly the largest provincial 
user of solar sites, over 120 remote sites for communications, data, control where grid power is unavailable.  Solar makes sense in many ways.  I want it to work. 




Where it all began for me  The Nelson Community Solar Garden (coming soon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelson Bike Route Grant Application FRAUD?

UNDERSTANDING THE VALUE OF SOLAR IN THE WEST KOOTENAYS

The Real Engineering Report on the Economics of Solar in BC